- Royal Conservatory Music Development Program
Royal Conservatory Music Development Program
For students who want to pursue a more focused approach to their musical studies, we are pleased to offer the Royal Conservatory Music Development Program, an internationally distinguished testing program. This esteemed program provides a recognized standard of musical success through a meticulously sequenced course of study from beginning to advanced levels. The program inspires excellence through individual student assessments and allows students to track their progress with others across the country.
Goals of The Royal Conservatory Music Development Program
- Provide a systematic and comprehensive plan to develop performance skill, technique, ear training, sight reading/singing and understanding of music theory.
- Develop practical goals to help students maintain a steady and focused approach to their musical studies.
- Encourage students to strive for musical excellence.
- Create opportunities in which students may share their music with others.
How The Royal Conservatory Music Development Program Works
Students qualifying for this program will receive a broad and in-depth education aimed at musical fluency consisting of both practical and theoretical assessments. Inspire Academy offers a flexible program for piano, guitar, violin, and voice with comprehensive assessments, including Preparatory Levels, Levels One to Ten, Associate Diplomas in performance and pedagogy, and Licentiate Diploma in performance for piano. Academic subjects of theory, harmony, analysis, history and pedagogy are covered, and musicianship will include aural skills, sight reading, and technique.
Inspire Academy's faculty are experienced and have successfully guided many of our students through this program. The exams are offered in December, May, and August and students may progress at their own pace. All students will have the opportunity to celebrate their musical achievements nationally.
More information is readily available regarding The Royal Conservatory Music Development Program at Inspire Academy of Music and Arts or visit their website.